THE WISDOM OF THE FOOLISH AND THE FOLLY OF THE WISE.
by Antrim, Minna Thomas
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE WISDOM OF THE FOOLISH AND THE FOLLY OF THE WISE.
- Antrim, Minna Thomas
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- H. Altemus, Philadelphia.
- Date published
- PUBLISHERS BINDINGS ANTRIM PHILOSOPHY SELF IMPROVEMENT FICTION HUMOR 1903.
- Bookseller catalogs
- PHILOSOPHY; BINDINGS; SELF IMPROVEMENT;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]