Witchcraft, Exorcism and the Politics of Possession in a Seventeenth-Century Convent : How Sister Ursula was once Bewitched and Sister Margaret Twice (The Early Modern Englishwoman 1500-1750: Contemporary Editions)
by Nicky Hallett
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hampshire, England/Burlington, VT: Ashgate Publishing, 2007. A New, Unread Copy. Some light rubbing to boards, extremity wear (see scan).. First Edition, First Printing. Hard Cover. New/No Jacket, As Issued. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Witchcraft, Exorcism and the Politics of Possession in a Seventeenth-Century Convent : How Sister Ursula was once Bewitched and Sister Margaret Twice (The Early Modern Englishwoman 1500-1750: Contemporary Editions)
- Nicky Hallett
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- Quantity available
- First Edition, First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ashgate Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Hampshire, England/Burlington, VT
- Date published
- Humanities, Social, Cultural, History, Gender, Women, Studies, Feminism, Witchcraft, Occult, Religion, Folk, Lore, Witch Craze, Delusion, Trial, Magic, Magick, Demonology, Religious Psychology, Philosophy, Spells, Charms, Sabbat, Orgies, Sex, Heresy
- 88vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. FedEx/UPS upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]