THE WOMEN AT OXFORD A Fragment of History
by VERA BRITTAIN , MA [Oxen]
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- booksonlinebrighton (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE WOMEN AT OXFORD A Fragment of History
- VERA BRITTAIN , MA [Oxen]
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket Condition
- Very Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- GEORGE G. HARRAP & CO
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- The Women at Oxford, Vera Brittain , MA [Oxen] , Elizabeth Wordsworth, Eleanor Rathbone, Maude Royden, St Hugh's College, St Hilda's College, St Anne's College, Lady Margaret Hall, Somerville College, Women's Studies,
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- Very Good Condition book with a Very Good Condition dust jacket. Very Good Condition indicates a used book that does show some...
- A technique of printing where the inked image or text is ...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...