Women Players In England, 1500-1660: Beyond The All-Male Stage (STUDIES IN PERFORMANCE AND EARLY MODERN DRAMA)
by Pamela Allen Brown (editor)
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Women Players In England, 1500-1660: Beyond The All-Male Stage (STUDIES IN PERFORMANCE AND EARLY MODERN DRAMA)
- Pamela Allen Brown (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ashgate Pub Co
- Date published
- Pamela Allen Brown (editor) Women Players In England, 1500-1660: Beyond The All-Male Stage (STUDIES IN PERFORMANCE AND EARLY MODERN DRAMA) Ashgate Pub Co
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]