THE WONDERFULL WOORKMANSHIP OF THE WORLD: WHERIN IS CONTEINED AN EXCELLENT DISCOURSE OF CHRISTIAN NATURALL PHILOSOPHIE . . . SPECIALLY GATHERED OUT OF THE FOUNTAINES OF HOLY SCRIPTUR
by DANEAU, LAMBERT
- See description
Standard Delivery: 2 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE WONDERFULL WOORKMANSHIP OF THE WORLD: WHERIN IS CONTEINED AN EXCELLENT DISCOURSE OF CHRISTIAN NATURALL PHILOSOPHIE . . . SPECIALLY GATHERED OUT OF THE FOUNTAINES OF HOLY SCRIPTUR
- DANEAU, LAMBERT
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition in English
- [Printed by John Kingston] for Andrew Maunsell
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Does the default shipping charge seem high? If so, please contact us by email at [email protected] for a shipping charge tailored to your order and location. You may also call us at (800) 962-6666 in the US or (503) 472-0476 outside the US, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm US Pacific time or leave us a message.
- For all orders outside the US and Canada, please contact us for shipping charges before completing your order.
- If you complete your order before you receive a shipping quote, we will need to contact you to get additional funding to cover the cost of shipping before we can ship your items.
- Except in the cases of items priced at $100 or less (for which we charge a small handling fee), we wish only to pass along actual carrier charges to our customers. The constraints of this website force us to assume that each purchase is both heavier and further away than average, so we would be pleased to adjust the charges to reflect actual weights and locations.
About the Seller
About Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Marbled boards
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The page on the right side of a book, with the term Verso used to describe the page on the left side.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]