Wooden Leg: A Warrior who Fought Custer (Bison Book #126)
by MARQUIS, Thomas B. (interpreter)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lincoln: A Bison Book / University of Nebraska Press. Good+. 1957. Softcover. Per the back cover, "Wooden Leg was one of the sixteen hundred warriors of the Northern Cheyenne who fought with the Sioux against Custer at the legendary Battle of the Little Bighorn. As an old man in his seventies, he related his story of the battle to Thomas B. Marquis. . ." With two maps at rear of volume. This work first published in 1931 as "A Warrior who Fought Custer." --- In wraps with image of Wooden Leg to the cover. --- With prior owner's signature, tear to cover at tail of spine, reading creases to spine, otherwise a sound copy.; Octavo - 8 to 9 in. tall; xi, 389 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Wooden Leg: A Warrior who Fought Custer (Bison Book #126)
- MARQUIS, Thomas B. (interpreter)
- Book condition
- Used - Good+
- A Bison Book / University of Nebraska Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The heel of the spine.