WOODROW WILSON, HIS LIFE AND WORK. Salesmans sample. + 4 page HOW TO SELL brochure
by Eaton, William Dunseath; Read, Harry C.; and McKenna, Edmond
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sunset Books (US)
- Seller's Inventory #
- WOODROW WILSON, HIS LIFE AND WORK. Salesmans sample. + 4 page HOW TO SELL brochure
- Eaton, William Dunseath; Read, Harry C.; and McKenna, Edmond
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition.
- Geographical Publishing Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- BIOGRAPHY POLITICS/POLITICAL
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives wrongly described or damaged. International buyers, be aware there may be additional charges due to weight or destination. We DO NOT subsidize your shipping, as we do not build the shipping cost into the book cost, EXCEPT on "Sheet Music"!
About the Seller
About Sunset Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]