Wordsworth (Great Lives series)
by BURRA, Peter
- Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Duckworth. Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket. 1950. Hardcover. A biography of the great English romantic poet William Wordsworth (1770-1850). Wordsworth became Poet Laureate of the United Kingdom, and enjoyed a near-lifelong association with the poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge. Republication of this work coincided with the centenary of Wordsworth's death. --- In textured red paper-covered boards with gilt-stamped spine titling. Dust jacket with portrait of a young Wordsworth to front panel. --- A prior owner has left quite a few scattered notations behind; otherwise a tightly-bound, sound copy. Price-clipped dust jacket in excellent condition.; 12mo - 7 to 7-1/2 in. tall; 160 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Wordsworth (Great Lives series)
- BURRA, Peter
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Poetry; >>Biography, Autobiography, Memoir;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]