THE WORKS OF CHARLES DICKENS
by Dickens, Charles
- See description
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Charles Dickens (7 February 1812 - 9 June 1870) was an English author of many notable works, including Great Expectations, A Christmas Carol, Oliver Twist , and A Tale of Two Cities. Multiple publishing firms have released bound collections of his works. Notable sets of Dickens Works have been published by Chapman and Hall in a 24 piece set, and Baker and Taylor in a 12 volume set.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB
About the Seller
About Columbia Books, Inc. ABAA/ILAB
art and textiles, poetry, children\'s and illustrated, Missouriana, antiquarian books.
Prints and maps are stocked as well.
Established 1977, member ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- no publisher's date given
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...