WORKS (La Comedie Humaine).
by Balzac, Honore de 1799-1850
- See description
West Brookfield, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994) (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- WORKS (La Comedie Humaine).
- Balzac, Honore de 1799-1850
- Book Condition
- Philadelphia: George Barrie (Printed for subscribers), 1896-1900.
- Bookseller catalogs
- French Literature;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Point of Sale (by phone or fax), Checks, MO, drafts in US Funds. MA residents invoiced 6.25% Sales Tax. We cost (drop) ship world-wide via USPS, but will ship via other specified carriers and by your account number via pick-up service. We ship promptly in professional packaging. In office for questions 5am-3pm EST Mon-Sat @ (508) 867-3434 (calls returned on complete messages including book title or number) or 24/7 secure fax. Notify us of intent to return within 3 days of receipt in original packaging and matching post. On March 31 2018 (9-3) we will be at Flamingo Eventz Boxborough (MA) Paper Town with bindings and cards. Hope to see you there
About the Seller
About OLD WORKING BOOKS & Bindery (Est. 1994)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- A state in which all or some of the pages of a book have not been separated from the adjacent pages, caused by a traditional...