The Works of Edward Lytton Bulwer, Esq. in Two Volumes. containing Pelham ; The Disowned ; Devereux ; Paul Clifford ; Eugene Aram ; The Last Days of Pompeii ; The Pilgrims of the Rhine ; Falkland ; and Rienzi.
by Bulwer-Lytton, Edward
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Works of Edward Lytton Bulwer, Esq. in Two Volumes. containing Pelham ; The Disowned ; Devereux ; Paul Clifford ; Eugene Aram ; The Last Days of Pompeii ; The Pilgrims of the Rhine ; Falkland ; and Rienzi.
- Bulwer-Lytton, Edward
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- E.L. Carey and A. Hart
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature; Fine Bindings; Nineteenth Century;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, and Visa.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Marbled boards
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]