Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Clearwater Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Works of Fancy and Imagination. Complete in ten volumes.
- GEORGE MACDONALD
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- 1st Edition
- Strahan & Co. Publishers, London
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
prices nett. pro forma. Payment by MasterCard/Visa credit cards, Paypal and cheque. Orders usually ship within 1 business day. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
In the unlikely event of a book found not to be as described it may be returned to us for a full refund inclusive of return postage. However we would ask that we are notified by email of telephone of your decision to return an item within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Clearwater Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- A term used in bookbinding, where a gathering of sheets is folded at the middle, then bound into the binding together. The...[more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]