The Works of George Chapman: Homers Iliad and Odyssey
by Homer; Chapman, George; Shepherd, Richard Herne (editor)
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, corners rounded, small stain on lower front board edge.
Selkirk, New York
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Works of George Chapman: Homers Iliad and Odyssey
- Homer; Chapman, George; Shepherd, Richard Herne (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Boards rubbed, corners rounded, small stain on lower front board edge.
- Later Printing
- Chatto and Windus
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Homer, Classical Literature
- Bookseller catalogs
- Archaeology and Ancient History;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover book with a decorative texture of repeated small raised bumps,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]