Works of George Eliot (Limited Edition - 18 volume set): Middlemarch; Scenes of Clerical Life; Daniel Deronda; Silas Marner, The Lifted Veil, Brother Jacob; Poems; Felix Holt; Romola + Miscellaneous Essays; Adam Bede; Life and Letters
by Eliot, George
- Very Good+
Stanley, New York
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Scrolls Book Shop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Works of George Eliot (Limited Edition - 18 volume set)
- Eliot, George
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- Hawarden Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- George Eliot, literature, leather, edition deluxe, limited edition, eighteen volume set
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Old Scrolls Book Shop
Customer satisfaction is #1 with Old Scrolls Book Shop. We carefully select our inventory and strive to offer clean, quality books and to give accurate and detailed descriptions. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, books may be returned (properly packaged and in same condition as shipped) within 30 days for a full refund. Please call (585-355-6971) or e-mail us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if there is a problem with a book.
About the Seller
About Old Scrolls Book Shop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Marbled boards
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]