The Works of Heinrich Heine. Translated from the German by Charles Godfrey Leland (Hans Breitmann). In Eight Volumes
by Heine, Heinrich)
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket, As Issued
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Works of Heinrich Heine. Translated from the German by Charles Godfrey Leland (Hans Breitmann). In Eight Volumes
- Heine, Heinrich)
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition Thus
- William Heinemann
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7&
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Fine Bindings; Nineteenth Century;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also...
- Marbled boards
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...