Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB) (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Works
- LOCKE, John [1632-1704]
- Book condition
- London: Printed for J.Johnson, G.G. & J.Robinson., 1801.
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
All prices are net in US dollars and subject to change. Shipping, handling, and insurance charges are extra. All orders are carefully and solidly packaged and are shipped in a timely manner. Our shipping matrix represents the minimum charge for a low value item weighing under 1 kg. or 2.2 lbs. If your book order is heavy or oversized, , we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required. We ship once a week with USPS, if you need an item fast, we may have use Canadapost or a courier if you just missed our ship date for USPS parcels. All shipments valued at over $200 must be shipped via Canada Post or courier. Canadian residents are subject to applicable taxes. Visa and M/C are accepted. All items are in very good or better condition unless otherwise stated; major defects are noted. All items offered subject to prior sale. All items are returnable within 72 hours of receipt with prior notification if found to be not as described; safe return shipment is the client's responsibility. Libraries may request that orders be shipped with an invoice.
About the Seller
About D & E Lake Ltd. (ABAC, ILAB)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.