The Works of Molière [Complete 12 volume set]
by Jean Baptiste Poquelin de Molière
- very good
- Very good
Gridley, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Uncommon Works, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Works of Molière [Complete 12 volume set]
- Jean Baptiste Poquelin de Molière
- Louis Leloir; Maurice Leloir; Jacques Leman; Edward Heduouin
- Full leather
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good
- Quantity Available
- First Thus; Astral Edition
- Chez Barrie Frères and George Barrie & Son
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry & Drama;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Uncommon Works, IOBA
90 day return guarantee, for up to 90 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. The authenticity of signatures guaranteed.
Please note: Large, heavy and multi-volume sets billed at actual postage.
About the Seller
About Uncommon Works, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...