THE WORKS OF PETER PINDAR IN 4 VOLUMES COMPLETE
by PINDAR PETER (JOHN WALCOT):
- See description
BAKEWELL, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Hawkridge Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...