Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: John D. Morris and Company, 1906. DIAL EDITION DE LUXE. Limited to 1000 sets of which this is #90. Bound in leather. Gilded spines. Intricate floral embossing. Top edges are gilded. Marbled end papers. Rag style paper with wide margins. 8.5 inches tall. 8.5 inches of shelf space. Complete in 6 volumes, with the final volume being Poems. In excellent condition. Some general rubs / wear to the exterior. Hinges are all strongly attached, some rubs / abrasion along the extremities. Fresh, bright, and clean. Appears free of any trace of foxing. No writing. Dealer bookplate. This is a quality limited edition set of Emerson, complete in 6 volumes. This set would make an excellent gift and/or addition to any fine library. In addition to their shelf presence, antiquarian books make an excellent investment. We always pack very securely to help ensure safe handling during transit. All books are individually wrapped and are always professionally padded. We offer a full refund guarantee, per our terms described on our site, with notification of such intent requested. Please contact us with any inquiries.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Merchants Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE WORKS OF RALPH WALDO EMERSON. Leather Set. Complete in 6 volumes
- Emerson, Ralph Waldo
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- DIAL EDITION DE LUXE. Limited to 1000 sets of which this is #90
- John D. Morris and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Merchants Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Merchants Rare Books
Merchants Rare Books, established in 2003, buys and sells rare and antiquarian books, with an emphasis on first editions and fine antiquarian sets from the 17th - 19th centuries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]