Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
1882 Works of Theodore Roosevelt Winning the West Naval War Illustrated MAPS 7v
"Knowing what's right doesn't mean much unless you do what's right."
― Theodore Roosevelt
Mostly known for his Presidency of the United States of America, Theodore Roosevelt was an avid explorer, hunter, and naturalist. This collection of the works of Roosevelt includes his famous hunting books such as 'Hunting Trips of a Ranchman' as well as 'The Winning of the West," among others.
Item number: #8486
Works of Theodore Roosevelt
New York; London: G.P. Putnam's Sons, [©1882-1897]
· Collation: Complete with all pages; 7 volumes
o "The Winning of the West"
o "Hunting Trips of a Ranchman"
o "The Naval War of 1812"
o "American Ideals and Other Essays"
· Language: English
· Binding: Hardcover; tight & secure
· Size: ~9in X 6in (23cm x 16cm)
Very Fast. Very Safe. Free Shipping Worldwide.
Customer satisfaction is our priority! Notify us with 7 days of receiving, and we will offer a full refund without reservation!
Photos available upon request.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Works of Theodore Roosevelt
- ROOSEVELT, Theodore
- Hardcover; tight & secure
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- G.P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- 1882 Works of Theodore Roosevelt Winning the West Naval War Illustrated MAPS 7vrare, antique, old, first edition, 1st state, provenance, signed, inscribed, dust jacket, vellum, manuscript, engravings, illustrations, leather, plates, maps, antiquarian
Terms of Sale
Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books
About the Seller
About Schilb Antiquarian Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined... [More]