The Works of Thomas Vaughan Mystic and Alchemist
by Waite, Arthur Edward
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Good Earth is a novel by Pearl S. Buck published in 1931 and awarded the Pulitzer Prize for the Novel in 1943 and the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1944. It is the first book in a trilogy that includes Sons (1943) and A House Divided (1945). The novel of family life in a Chinese village became a best-seller upon publication and has been a steady favorite ever since. In 2004, the book was returned to the best seller list when chosen by the television host Oprah Winfrey for Oprah's Book Club.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Transmutation Publishing (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Works of Thomas Vaughan Mystic and Alchemist
- Waite, Arthur Edward
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Transmutation Publishing
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]