WORKS OF WILLIAM MAKEPEACE THACKERAY, 24 VOLS
by THACKERAY, William Makepeace
- See description
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Boston Book Company (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- WORKS OF WILLIAM MAKEPEACE THACKERAY, 24 VOLS
- THACKERAY, William Makepeace
- Book condition
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Boston Book Company
15 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 15 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Boston Book Company
Established in 1979, Boston Book Company offers rare and interesting books in a broad range of subjects. Our areas of particular expertise: Japanese artist books of all eras, East Asian art in general, photographica, local history, women's books, English and American literature..
We are always eager to learn something new.... Every collector brings a novel approach to our shared love of books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...