The World of Giotto c. 1267-1337
by Sarel Eimerl
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Time-Life Books, 1967. Hardcover. Very Good. This is part of the Time-Life Library of Art. This beautiful book is in very good to fine condition. The binding is tight and pages are clean. It appears to have had little if any use. The cover has minor bumps and scuffs. It is protected by a cream colored slipcase with inset of a painting. The slipcase has some bumps, scuffs and rubs. Beautiful book
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- visionarybook (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The World of Giotto c. 1267-1337
- Sarel Eimerl
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Time-Life Books
- Date Published
- GIOTTO, 1267-1337, TIME LIFE, ART, ARTISTS, HISTORY, PAINTING, MUSEUMS
Terms of Sale
Visionarybook accepts Credit Cards, Paypal, Checks and Money Orders. We offer full refunds on books that our customers are not satisfied with. We strive to describe books as accurately as possible.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2007
Ask Seller a Question
Visionarybook has a wide variety of books in all genres. We strive to describe books as accurately as possible. We pride ourselves in customer service and quality products.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]