World War I, I Was There
by Hanson, William L
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Inga's Original Choices (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- World War I, I Was There
- Hanson, William L
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Patrice Press
- Place of Publication
- Gerald, Missouri
- Date Published
- Biography & Autobiography, Military, Personal Memoirs
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed & Inscribed; Biographies & Memoirs; History;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Inga's Original Choices
Domestic and International priority rates are based on books up to 4 lbs which will fit into a "Flat Rate" envelope. We will contact you with quotes for heavier books or multiple book orders. I endeavour to describe all items correctly but if you find a mistake or omission in the description I will gladly accept a return and I will refund the cost of the book. The item[s] need to be returned within 3 days of receipt and need to be received in the same condition as they were sent. I would prefer it if you could take a minute to contact me to resolve any issues before a return is arranged, possibly making a return unnecessary.
About the Seller
About Inga's Original Choices
Literature is an art and that is why I have incorporated a bookstore into my main business, custom framing. While I thoroughly enjoy this business, my first love always was and always will be books.
Some recent feedback:
1. "You are the champion of perfect book-mailers! How wonderfully you protected the book by bubble wrap and you reinforced the envelope so well with tape. The book is in pristine condition. Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job".
2." Just received my copy of "Brighty of the Grand Canyon". Just as described (perfect really) and your processing time is totally amazing. Thank you for such a wonderful job. I am impressed and will gladly do business with you again as need and money allow".
3." Just a note to say the book arrived several days ago, which is really quick.
My customer is delighted with it". 4. I recently purchase a first edition book from you (Herbs and Apples), and I just want to thank you for your prompt service, careful packaging and reasonable price. Also, your description of the book was detailed and accurate, so the book is as I expected.
Thank you for visiting my virtual store. If you're in the neighborhood - You All Come - as they say around here!
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]