Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
World War II: Partisans and Guerrillas
by The Editors of Time - Life Books, Bailey, Ronald H
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Alexandria, VA: Time-Life Books, 1977. Pictorial boards are lightly scuffed with minor shelfwear. Pages are clean & free from markings. Binding is tight. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good/No Jacket. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- World War II: Partisans and Guerrillas
- The Editors of Time - Life Books, Bailey, Ronald H
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Time-Life Books
- Place of Publication
- Alexandria, VA
- Date Published
- Military History
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.