The World Wildlife Fund Book of Orchids
by Kramer, Jack
- Fine Condition/Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Kent, Ohio, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Abbeville, New York, 1989. Reprint. Hardcover. Fine Condition/Fine. Dust Jacket is in fine condition without tears or chips or other damage. Previous owner's inscription, lavish, in ink. Dust jacket in mylar guard. Category: Science & Technology; Botany; ISBN: 1558590013. ISBN/EAN: 9781558590014. Pictures of this item not already displayed here available upon request. Inventory No: 22390. . 9781558590014 This book is extra heavy, and may involve extra shipping charges to some countries.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- ArchersBooks.com (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The World Wildlife Fund Book of Orchids
- Kramer, Jack
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine Condition
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BZDB185 Science & Technology; Botany; ISBN: 1558590013 EAN: 9781558590014 Kramer, Jack The World Wildlife Fund Book of Orchids
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mail order only. All first editions are first printings unless otherwise noted. Ins extra and recommended. Books will be shipped on receipt of payment (US funds/accounts only) and may be reserved for ten days. Books returnable within 2 weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
I have been a bookseller since 1986 and closed my shop in 2001 to concentrate on mail order and do some writing. My stock includes a large selection of books on Baseball, True Crime, Ohioana, Botany, Literature, and Music. And I've cowritten two books: Catching Dreams: My Life in the Negro Baseball Leagues with Frazier Robinson (1999) and Jim Tully: American Writer, Irish Rover, Hollywood Brawler with Mark Dawidziak (2011, foreword by Ken Burns). Mark Dawidziak and I have also written introductions to six reissues of Tully's books: Circus Parade (foreword by Harvey Pekar), Shanty Irish (foreword by John Sayles), The Bruiser (foreword by Gerald Early), Blood on the Moon, Shadows of Men, and Tully's breakthrough book, Beggars of Life.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.