Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Wakefield: Wakefield Historical Publications, 2004. A fine new copy. A collection of essays by divers hands on the past people of Wakefield who have taken a significant part in local or national events. It is fascinating and eclectic collection, ranging from Joseph Abbott to John (Prophet) Wroe. 185pp.. First Edition. Paperback. Fine. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rickaro Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Worthies of Wakefield
- Taylor, Kate (Ed)
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Edition
- Wakefield Historical Publications
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Wakefield Local History Biography Yorkshire
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biographies and Family Histories; Wakefield & District Local History;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" Tall
Terms of Sale
Rickaro Books Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Ask Seller a Question
About Rickaro Books Ltd
At Rickaro Books, we have over 30 years experience in bookselling and customer care. We have a retail shop located in the historic town of Horbury and whilst we sell online, we always welcome visitors to the shop.We specialise in T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) but also carry a wide range of other titles across the fields of military, local history and first edition fiction. if you are seeking for a particular title, we are happy to assist and are always interested in purchasing good, collectable books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]