The Wound Dresser: Letters Writing to His Mother from the Hospitals in Washington During the Civil War
by Whitman, Walt; Bucke, Richard M. (editor)
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket; Jacket lightly shelfworn.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Wound Dresser: Letters Writing to His Mother from the Hospitals in Washington During the Civil War
- Whitman, Walt; Bucke, Richard M. (editor)
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket; Jacket lightly shelfworn.
- Quantity available
- The Bodley Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Civil War, 19th Century Medicine, Walt Whitman
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary History and Criticism; Medicine; Civil War;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.