Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- Burnside Rare Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Wrinkle in Time
- L'Engle, Madeleine
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Farrar, Straus and Cudahy
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Burnside Rare Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- later state
- used in book collecting to refer to a book from a later run of a first edition, generally distinguished by a change in some part...[more]