Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- Type Punch Matrix (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A WRINKLE IN TIME
- L'Engle, Madeleine
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in near-fine jacket
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Ariel Books / Farrar, Strauss and Cudahy
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Newbery,Fantasy,20th century,American
Terms of Sale
Type Punch Matrix
We work hard to meet our ethical responsibility to describe material accurately. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Please notify us before mailing a return.
We guarantee the authenticity of our items. All items are original (meaning not facsimiles or reproductions), first editions (i.e. first printings), unless otherwise noted.
All items subject to prior sale. Expedited, overnight, or international shipping, as well as other carriers, may carry additional costs beyond quoted rates. All orders are packed with great care and receive tracking information, as well as a direct contact in case of any questions.
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact us.
About the Seller
About Type Punch Matrix
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]