Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- Mad Hatter Books (NZ)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Wrinkle in Time
- L'ENGLE, Madeleine
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- Constable Young Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Children's & Young Adult, Fantasy
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mad Hatter Books
Books will be sent upon receipt of payment which can be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard - please allow for currency fluctuations), online via Paypal, check or money order (not postal) or cash. all care is taken with packaging! If a book is found not to match the description it may be returned within 14 days and a refund given.
About the Seller
About Mad Hatter Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]