Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- Gargoyle Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Wrinkle in Time
- L'Engle, Madeleine
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition Later Printing 5th or later Printing
- Farrar, Straus, and Giroux/Ariel Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date published
- children girls time space travel sci-fi science fiction fantasy YA juvenile Newberry award medal
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction-Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
All books shipped promptly that day or next; tracking # provided on all orders. Refunds issued gladly in accordance with Biblio policies.
About the Seller
About Gargoyle Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]