A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet)
by Madeleine L'Engle
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Wrinkle in Time is a science fantasy novel by Madeleine L'Engle, first published in 1962. The book won a Newbery Medal, Sequoyah Book Award, and Lewis Carroll Shelf Award, and was runner-up for the Hans Christian Andersen Award. It is the first in L'Engle's series of books about the Murry and O'Keefe families.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Great read for a kid, adult, or anyone who hasn't lost their sense of mystery and adventure. What if? What if time travel were as easy as L'Engle proposes? I still look for Mrs. Whatsit to point me in the right direction.
This book got me hooked on reading as a child. What bettter praise can you give a book?
- Montclair Book Center (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Wrinkle in Time (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet)
- Madeleine L'Engle
- Book condition
- Jacket condition
- VERY Good Fair
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- January 1962
Terms of Sale
Montclair Book Center
All books are able to be returned within one week of receipt, with prior notification. If book is not as described then a full refund will be issued. If the book is returned for some other reason then it will be refunded less shipping cost and possibly a 20% restocking fee. All international addresses must contain a street number or the order will be returned to us by the post office.
About the Seller
About Montclair Book Center
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]