X-Rays and X-Ray Appartus: An Elementary Course
by John K. Robertson
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Sellers & Newel Second-Hand Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- X-Rays and X-Ray Appartus: An Elementary Course
- John K. Robertson
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Macmillan of Canada
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- medicine, science, radiology
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Sellers & Newel Second-Hand Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Sellers & Newel Second-Hand Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....