Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Greek and Latin. xxii, 488 pp. Spots of foxing on prelims and occasional spots in text. Binding sound. Previous owner's inscription on ffep. Bound in contemporary half tan leather with marbled hard paper boards. Gilt lettering on maroon spine label. Top and bottom and edges of spine lightly rubbed. Corners rubbed. Overall condition VG.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Owl Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Xenophontis de Cyri Expeditione - Commentarii
- Schneider, Jo. Gottlob:
- Book condition
- Oxonii: Clarendoniano, 1828.
- Xenophontis, Greek Literature
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]