XIXº Torneo International de Ajedrez de Mar del Plata (Daily Bulletins)
by Aleksandar Matanovic (1930- )
- Very good to fine copy.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
17 unpaginated Daily Bulletins with tables. Octavo (8 1/4" x 5 1/4") 17 daily bulletins bound in stapled wrappers. First edition.
There were a number of strong Argentinean tournaments in the 50's played at Mar del Plata. The first one in 1950 with others in 1953, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958 and 1959.
In this tournament Miguel Najdorf and Julio Bolbochan tied for first with scores of 12 1/2. E Eliskases and R Sanguinetti shared third and fourth with 11 each. Jacobo Bolbochan captured a lone fifth with 10 points. There were a total of 17 contestants in this tournament.
Light edge wear with some age toning to edges else a very good to fine copy.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB, TBA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- XIXº Torneo International de Ajedrez de Mar del Plata (Daily Bulletins)
- Aleksandar Matanovic (1930- )
- Book Condition
- Used - Very good to fine copy.
- Quantity Available
- Federation Argentina de Ajedres
- Place of Publication
- Mar Del Plata
- Date Published
- 17 unpaginated Daily Bulletins with tables.
- Chess, Ajedrez, Schach, Echecs
Terms of Sale
The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB, TBA
About the Seller
About The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB, TBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...