Y Drysorfa: 1889-90
by Y. Parch Griffith Parry
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cyhoeddwyd Gan P. M. Evans & Son, 1111. Hardcover. Acceptable. Unpaginated. No dust jacket. Brown cloth with gilt lettering. Multiple issues bound into one. Welsh language text. Mostly clean pages with moderate tanning and foxing to endpapers and page edges. Inscription on front endpaper, with rubbing and a few small nicks to text block edges. Some minor dog-eared corners. Occasional finger marking, chipping and marginalia to page edges. Rust staining to guttering. Heavy tanning along spine and board edges. Mild rub wear to surfaces and edges with crushing to spine ends and minor bumps to corners. Forward leaning. Split to spine end. Faintly mottled with mould.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Y Drysorfa: 1889-90
- Y. Parch Griffith Parry
- Book condition
- Used - Acceptable
- Cyhoeddwyd Gan P. M. Evans & Son
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
Wob sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very... [More]