The Yachting Book of Practical Navigation
by Stafford Campbell
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dodd, Mead, 1985. Pages: 333; Weight: 1lb 1.9oz; Size: 8.7" x 5.9" x 1.2". Jacket has moderate rubbing and a scratch on the back, 2 small closed tears on its edges, book cover has bumped lower corners, otherwise clean, unmarked, tight. . Good. Hard Cover. . . .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Montland Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Yachting Book of Practical Navigation
- Stafford Campbell
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dodd, Mead
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Arts, Sports and Hobbies;
Terms of Sale
If book is not as described, return book in same condition within 7 days for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Montland Books
Large inventory of non-fiction and textbooks: physical and social science, history, business and children's books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]