The Yachtsmans Annual Guide And Nautical Calendar 1917 An International Encyclopedia Of Instructions And Information For Yachtsmen And Motor Boat Owners.
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston Usa : Clarence B Hogg Publisher , 1917 A Very Interesting Book, Published Annually This Is The 1917 Edition. All Fold In Maps/ Harbour Charts Appear To Be Present And In Good Condition. The First Fold In Is For Life-Saving Stations Of The Humane Society Of The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts. And Is A Large Poster, With 'Directions For Rescuing Drowning Person' And Is Fully Illustrated. Small Pencilled Name On Front Verso Otherwise Unmarked Copy. Hard Covers Are Covered In 'Lowell Duck' Sail Cloth And Have A Ship's Compass Design On Front. Cover And Book Does Show Some Usage But Is Still In Excellent Condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Yachtsmans Annual Guide And Nautical Calendar 1917 An International Encyclopedia Of Instructions And Information For Yachtsmen And Motor Boat Owners.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- Clarence B Hogg Publisher
- Place of Publication
- Boston Usa
- Date Published
- Yatchsman's Guide Nautical Calendar Wig Wag Signs Flags Maps American Harbours Harbors Nautical Dictionary.
- 4to - over 9¾ - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.