Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Holt, Rinehart and Winston. Very good light wear in a good used dj protected in an archival sleeve which makes it look a little better. Inscribed in large written ink; a sentiment of the author to two people he presented the book to whos names are also on the blank endpaper: "25 Nov 66 Kansas City For Nancy and Bill - You know the thing that's fun here is that it gives us all our childhood, again - Saludos, Dave." Also first edition stated 1966 on coyright page and a publisher Errat slip laid-in at front as well. A nice insight into the feeling of the author. . VG. Coth Hardcover. First. 1966.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Stark (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Yankee Nomad : A Photographic Odyssey
- Duncan, David Douglas
- David Duncan
- Coth Hardcover
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- Good Jacket
- Quantity available
- Holt, Rinehart and Winston
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Terms of Sale
All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason if I am notified within 5 days of receipt.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Stark
We provide all types of books and ephemera to buyers and sellers on the internet and through special contacts. We are also well-known book people with a bookselling history of nearly 100 years - Ohio Bookhunter, Bookhunter West, Joel Stark Books, Jean Ellin Stark and Jeff Stark.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]