Yankee Traders at Sea and Ashore
by Dart Margaret S
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: The William-Frederick Press, 1964 A good tight clean copy in original blue cloth. Owners name on Flyleaf in ink. Dustjacket sun faded with a tear at the foot and spine, price clipped. Still a presentable copy.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Yankee Traders at Sea and Ashore
- Dart Margaret S
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- The William-Frederick Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Marine Navey Commerce Merchant Ships
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]