The Yeats We Knew.
by YEATS, W.B. MacManus, Francis (edits and introduces)
- See description
LONDON, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Mercier Press, Cork., 1965. First edition. Octavo. pp 94.  adverts. Wrappers - there was no hardbound issue. The Thomas Davis Lectures broadcast on Radio Éireann to celebrate the centenary of the poet's birth in 1965. The five contributors are: Padraic Colum, Francis Stuart, Monk Gibbon, Earnan de Blaghd and Austin Clarke.Fine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Peter Ellis bookseller (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Yeats We Knew.
- YEATS, W.B. MacManus, Francis (edits and introduces)
- Book condition
- The Mercier Press, Cork.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Peter Ellis bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Peter Ellis bookseller
A shop in one of the last remaining bookselling enclaves of London, with a carefully selected stock of modern first editions, art and illustrated books, travel literature and other subjects. Known for books in fine condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]