And Not to Yield
by ULLMAN, James Ramsey
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1970. Hardcover. A novel about a mountaineer's life and quest to climb the impossible peak in the Himalayas, by mountaineer/author James Ullman. --- In full blue cloth-covered boards with painting of high peak on jacket cover. --- A clean, firm, unmarked copy but with light wear to cloth at spine ends. Jacket has a bit of yellowing to edges and is lightly rubbed; in removable archival mylar protector. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 432 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- And Not to Yield
- ULLMAN, James Ramsey
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- >>Outdoor Pursuits & Recreation;
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]