ARE YOU THERE CROCODILE? Inventing Anton Chekhov
by PENNINGTON Michael
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oberon Books, 2003. 1840021926. 1st edn. 8vo. Original gilt lettered black cloth (Fine), dustwrapper (VG in protective wrapper, price clipped). Pp. 279, illus with b&w frontispiece photo (no inscriptions).
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rothwell & Dunworth Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- ARE YOU THERE CROCODILE? Inventing Anton Chekhov
- PENNINGTON Michael
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oberon Books, 2003. 1840021926
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- January 2004
- Literature crit
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literature crit;
Terms of Sale
Rothwell & Dunworth Ltd
Returns accepted subject to prior notice.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Rothwell & Dunworth Ltd
Traditional antiquarian and out of print books bought and sold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [More]