The Young American Annual a Book of Histories , Adventures, Stories, Anecdotes and Incidents, Mainly American in Charactor, for the Young Folks
by Fallows, Rev. Samuel Editor
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Juvenile Publishing Co., 1890 Red/ silver/black embossed covers. clean tight, 480 pgs. dog-eared crease bottom rear few pages, rear endpage shaken. boards cracked holding. Many full page engravings. Size: 48mo - over 3" - 4" tall. First Edition.. Decorative Cloth. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Young American Annual a Book of Histories , Adventures, Stories, Anecdotes and Incidents, Mainly American in Charactor, for the Young Folks
- Fallows, Rev. Samuel Editor
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First Edition.
- Juvenile Publishing Co.
- Date Published
- ADVENTURE BOYS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's; Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.