The Young Buglers. A Tale Of The Peninsular War.
by Henty G.A
- Fair/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Burt, A.L. A Slightly Shaken Book About The Peninsular War, Cracking Along The Front Hinge But Board Still Firmly Attached. Pages Aged And A Few Chips To Page Edges Along The Margin But Not Affecting The Text. Blue Cloth Covered Boards With Red Illustrations And Borders. Inset Picture Of Row Boat And Cannons Firing From Ship.. Black Title On Front Board And Bright Silver Title On Spine Together With Red Floral Decor. Fraying To Spine Ends And Minor Bumping To Free Corners. Not Dated But Assumed Late 1890S.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Young Buglers. A Tale Of The Peninsular War.
- Henty G.A
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Burt, A.L.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Henty Boys Adventures Factual Fiction Vintage
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]