The Young People's History of Maine: From It's Earliest Discovery to the Final Settlement of Its Boundaries in 1824.
by Varney, Geo J
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Portland , Maine: Portland , Maine: Dresser, McLellan, & Co, 1877, 1877 Decorative Cloth. Very Good. Third Edition Revised and Corrected. American History. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. frontis, steel engravings, tight, 289 contain Constituion of Maine. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Third Edition Revised and Corrected.. Decorative Cloth. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Young People's History of Maine: From It's Earliest Discovery to the Final Settlement of Its Boundaries in 1824.
- Varney, Geo J
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Third Edition Revised and Corrected.
- Portland , Maine: Dresser, McLellan, & Co, 1877
- Place of Publication
- Portland , Maine
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line firstname.lastname@example.org
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.