Bristol, Somerset, United Kingdom
Bookbarn International specializes in Academic & Scholarly, Antiquarian, Rare And Collectable, Business, Finance & Law, Children's Books, Classics, Fiction, Vintage.
Search the inventory of Bookbarn International
About Bookbarn International
Bookbarn International have been finding new ways to connect a global community of book lovers with their next favourite read since the year 2000 from our 'barn' in Somerset. We are a top rated seller supported by fantastic feedback ratings and a speedy delivery service. We house a vast range of titles spanning thousands of topics from favourite authors and bestsellers to academic textbooks and classics. We also offer a huge selection of Rare, Antiquarian and Collectible titles. Thousands of new titles are added daily and are carefully checked by our booksellers. We look forward to fulfilling your next book order and if for any reason you are not completely satisfied please let us know. Our fantastic customer service team are here to help.
Terms of sale for Bookbarn International
Ships from the UK within 24 hours. EXPEDITED UK DELIVERY AVAILABLE. 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Featured Books from Bookbarn International
|Monday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Browse Bookbarn International by Category
- 1 General
- Antiquarian, Rare, Collectable & Vintage
- Antiquarian, Rare, Collectable & Vintage - Darwin Rare Books
- Art, Architecture & Photography
- Business, Finance & Law
- Calendars, Diaries, Annuals & More
- Children's Books
- Comics & Graphic Novels
- Computing & Internet
- Crime, Thrillers & Mystery
- Food & Drink
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Home & Garden
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender
- Mind, Body & Spirit
- Music, Stage & Screen
- Poetry, Drama & Criticism
- Religion & Spirituality
- School Books
- Science & Nature
- Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Scientific, Technical & Medical
- Society, Politics & Philosophy
- Special Features
- Sports, Hobbies & Games
- Study Books
- Teen & Young Adult
- Travel & Holiday
Interview with Bookbarn International of Bookbarn International
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- We’ve been shipping great books at sensible prices to book lovers all over the world since the year 2000.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- Not so much - we are self taught and have done rather well! Our customer are in safe hands.
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- We house the largest and most diverse range of Antiquarian, Rare and Collectible books in the world. Situated in the stunning countryside between Bath, Bristol and Wells in Somerset, South West England. You can choose from over half a million used books; thousands of titles are added every week. Half of our books are pre-ISBN and our collection of academic books, classics, coffee-table and art books, cover thousands of topics, spanning every corner of fiction and non-fiction from the 17th Century to the present day. If you can't find what you are looking for then please do contact us – our fantastic team would love to help.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Getting fantastic feedback from our customers! We really feel appreciated......and of course we really appreciate them!!
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- We have a massive bricks and mortar retail space in our warehouse selling thousands of £1 books where visitors can also search our online stock. The fantastic cafe provides an all-round visit.
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- We'd love to have a cat one day :)
- What is the funniest / strangest / scariest thing that ever happened in your store?
- Our team do say they've seen ghosts!