Wyoming, Iowa, USA
Search the inventory of Candis Bunce
About Candis Bunce
I received most of these books from a consignment store that went out of business. I have been trying to find a venue for me to sell the books from, there has been good comments about this site so I decided to give it a try. I have a wide variety of books to choose from children's, young adult, cookbooks, suspense and many more. I look forward to assisting individuals with their reading pleasures.
Terms of sale for Candis Bunce30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Interview with Candis Bunce of Candis Bunce
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- I haven't really started selling books yet, still trying to get things set up it's a lot of work.
- What drew you to bookselling?
- I have vintage children's books and some religious books, I have heard that some of these books can worth a lot of money. Since I don't really have time to read anymore I thought I would give some one else a chance to read them and possibly make some money from in the process.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- I don't specialize in any area I have a little bit of everything.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- I haven't sold any books yet.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- So far even though I haven't sold any books I have learned a lot in the process of trying to get the account set up.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- Hello God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume. I have two copies of it so yes I could spare one if the price was right.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- Survival Book, How to build a safe place to be if stranded. What is safe to eat in the wild.