DENHAM SPRINGS, Louisiana, USA
Search the inventory of KADADDLES Distribution
About KADADDLES Distribution
Hi ! We have been selling books on line since 2001 via Amazon , Alibris , Barnes & Noble , and Half.Com . In August of 2016 We had a record flood here in South Louisiana that damaged over 50,000 homes and businesses . Approximately 1/3 of our 3,000 book inventory was ruined . We are just now starting to list inventory for sale again . We decided to include Biblio as a vending partner . We have maintained a perfect rating on all sites except for one negative rating from someone who we caught trying to cheat us and took appropriate action against . We will ship same or next business day as possible . We are careful about our packing and we have a non-smoking environment . Won't you join our family of customers ?
Terms of sale for KADADDLES Distribution
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Interview with Dan'l Le Sage of KADADDLES Distribution
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- What drew you to bookselling?
- I was selling non book items on e-bay and my wife suggested that I consider adding book sales to the business .
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Nothing hard and fast here . I love books , but I do this to make a profit . I have sold just about any classification of books that one can imagine . I'm primarily interested in antiquarian and unique / unusual books .
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- An old book from the beginning of the 20th century that was written by one of the old masters of magic . It was written by one of the original masters for professional magicians . I sold it to a Gentlemen in Belgium . it was leather bound and in an embossed leather slipcase .
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- That is hard to explain . I love a specialty book that has an aura of it's own . One that was written with love of the subject . Sometimes I feel that I can feel the ' warmth ' and the completeness of the volume radiate from it . .
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- Not for book selling specifically . I once built a store for individual dealers to rent booths in . Some of them specialized in books .
- If so, do/did you have any bookstore pets?
- For sure ! PeeVee the wonder dog . ( It's a wonder I didn't kill him a time or two , lol . Like the time he got to the steaks on the counter when I was getting ready to grill them .) PeeVee was a Golden Retriever / Corgi mix . He had a full size normal Golden Retriever body sitting on six inch high Corgi Legs ! EVERYONE who saw him fell in love with him .
- What is the funniest / strangest / scariest thing that ever happened in your store?
- Being threatened by a group of paramilitary KKK rednecks that attempted to intimidate me to allow them to have a tourism store next to mine ( I owned the property ) , so that they could use that as a front to spread their hate and recruit new members . ( They were known to have done this elsewhere ) This was in the hills of the deep South .
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- Any bookstore that has quiet , comfortable nooks to sit and browse through their inventory . The more antiquarian , the better .
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Spiritualism , ( nothing dark and gloomy ) , physic events and interviews , ( Like John Edwards , George Anderson , Dr. Brian Wiess ), books on post hypnotic regression and progression .
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- I can't really choose just one or even two . I'm not sure . I'm not sure what I even have left , since the flood . I've been too busy dealing with the aftermath , rebuilding , etc...
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- I don't have one in mind .
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- Three unread books , tops in their field , on spiritualism as mentioned above .